INNOVATIVE-TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFORMATIONS OF THE GLOBAL ECONOMY: CONCLUSION FOR UKRAINE
An example of the digital transformation of the world economy is the application of the innova- tive technological base, which in the conditions of the information society requires a fundamen- tally new understanding and new approaches to the digitization of the basic industries. The transformation of the global economy is seen as a powerful impetus to change in the domestic economy and at the same time a significant factor of uncertainty and incertitude, as the national and territorial boundaries of the movement of goods, capital and labor are erased, and the transformation of market structures is accelerated. This approach allows monitoring of existing prac- tices and analysis of innovation and technological transformations of the world economy taking into account the integration vector of Ukraine’s foreign policy into European political, econom- ic and legal space. In this context, the implementation of processes is analyzed, which focuses on the sectoral initiative of the European Commission on the Single Digital Market for industrial digitization.
The authors proposed to focus on the creation of innovative technological platforms that facili- tate the combining of enterprises with universities, research organizations, investors, regulatory bodies, as well as civil society institutions in the process of identifying priorities and strategies in a wide range of technological areas. This position is primarily due to the fact that the achieve- ment of competitiveness at the national and regional levels requires the concentration of a con- siderable amount of scientific and technical potential and financial resources for the implemen- tation of medium and long-term goals for the innovation and technological transformation of the economy and society.
It is proved that in order to realize large-scale global transformations in Ukraine, there is a need to create and create ecosystem of innovations – technological innovation centers that claim to be the new leaders of the technology industry by extrapolating the modern, oriented on the growth of the model of EU innovation development into modern Ukrainian realities.
Such an approach requires, first of all, the concentration of a significant amount of scientific and technical potential and financial resources for the implementation of medium- and long- term goals of innovation and technological transformations of the economy and society.
It is concluded that the procedurally-oriented paradigm of providing innovation-technological transformation for Ukraine is the understanding and discussion of the issues regarding the im- portance of the digital transformation of the global economy, which are intended to promote the formation of new approaches to more efficient use of available resources and technologies for innovative transformations of domestic transport, health care education, industry and Internet of Things, energy, industry, agrarian sector, public safety, etc.
Some issues of developing new approaches to digital communication systems that unite elements of IT infrastructure are also highlighted, and the need for adaptation of domestic legislation to key international standards in the digital sphere is argued. It has been established that the impor- tance of the telecommunication industry in Ukraine for innovation and technological transfor- mation in Ukraine is to create an infocommunication basis for the transition to a digital econo- my in cooperation with other related industries and international organizations.
2. Castells, Manuel. (2010). The Rise of the Network Society. (Second edition with a new preface). Oxford: John Wiley & Sons Ltd. (625 p.). www.urbanisztika.bme.hu. Retrieved from http://www.urbanisztika.bme.hu/wp-content/ uploads/2014/05/manuel_castells_the_rise_of_the_network_societybookfi-org.compressed.pdf (viewed 07.05.2019) [in English].
3. Martin, Hans-Peter, & Schumann, Harald. (1997). The global trap: Globalization and the assault on democracy and prosperity Leichardt. London: Pluto Press. (269 р.). www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com. Retrieved from https:// onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1177/103841119803600215 (viewed 06.07.2019) [in English].
4. Held, David, Goldblatt, David, McGrew, Anthony, & Perraton, Jonathan. (1999). Global transformation. Politics, Econommics and Culture. Stanford, CA and Cambridge: Polity Press. (n. d.). www.sup.org. Retrieved from https:// www.sup.org/books/title/?id=1565 (viewed 03.05.2019) [in English].
5. Stiglits, Dzhozef. (2003). Hlobalizatsiia ta yii tiahar [Globalization and its burden]. Kyiv: «KM Akademiia». (252 p.). chtyvo.org.ua. Retrieved from http://chtyvo.org.ua/authors/Joseph_Stiglitz/Hlobalizatsiia_ta_ii_tiahar/ (viewed 03.05.2019) [in Ukrainian].
6. Full text of “Samuel P. Huntington. Ultimate Collection». (2005). www archive.org/stream. Retrieved from https:// archive.org/stream/CrisisOfDemocracy224/ClashOfCivilizations_djvu.txt (viewed 11.05.2019) [in English].
7. Geyets, V. (2009). Suspilstvo, derzhava, ekonomika: phenomemolohia vzaiemidii ta rozvytku [Society, state, economics: phenomenology of interaction and development]. Instytut ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannia NANU – NASU Institute for Economics and Forecasting. Kyiv: Instytut ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannia NANU (864 p.). www.library. univ.kiev.ua. Retrieved from http://www.library.univ.kiev.ua/ukr/elcat/new/detail.php3?doc_id=1295685 (viewed 11.05.2019) [in Ukrainian].
8. Radziievska, S. (2014). Hlobalni ekonomichni protsesy ta Ukraina [Global Economic Processes and Ukraine]. Mizhnarodna ekonomicna palitra – International Economic Palette. journals.uran.ua. Retrieved from http: // journals. uran.ua/jiep/article/view/27768 (viewed 25.07.2019) [in Ukrainian].
9. Sidenko, V. (2018). Global Structural Transformations and Trends in Ukrainian Economy. razumkov.org.ua. Retrieved from http://razumkov.org.ua/en/articles/global-structural-transfomations-and-trends-in-ukrainian-economy (viewed 25.07.2019) [in English].
10. Sydorenko, O. O. (2016). Pravova systema Ukrainy v konteksti hlobalizatsii [The legal system of Ukraine in the context of globalization]. Teoria i praktyka pravoznavstva – Theory and Practice of Law. tlaw.nlu.edu.ua. Retrieved from http://tlaw.nlu.edu.ua/article/view/71965/66946 (viewed 06.07.2019) [in Ukrainian].
11. Filippenko, A. S. (2010). Ekonomicheskaia globalizatsiia. Istoki i rezultaty [Economic Globalization: Origins and Results]. Moscow: Economics. (512 p.). www.livelib.ru/book. Retrieved from https://www.livelib.ru/book/1000621697/ about-ekonomicheskaya-globalizatsiya-istoki-i-rezultaty-a-s-filipenko (viewed 06.07.2019) [in Russian].
12. World Economic Forum. Scenarios for Ukraine. Reforming institutions, strengthening the economy after the crisis. World Scenario Series. Geneva. April 2014. (40 p.). www3.weforum.org. Retrieved from http://www3.weforum.org/ docs/WEF_ScenariosSeries_Ukraine_Report_2014.pdf (viewed 21.05.2019) [in English].
13. METI Releases a Report on Digital Transformation: Overcoming of “2025 Digital Cliff” Involving IT Systems and Full-fledged Development of Efforts for Digital Transformation. (2018). www.meti.go.jp. Retrieved from https://www. meti.go.jp/english/press/2018/0907_004.html (viewed 11.07.2019) [in English].
14. World Trade Report 2018 highlights transformative impact of digital technologies on trade. (n. d.). www. etradeforall. org. Retrieved from https://etradeforall.org/world-trade-report-2018-highlights-transformative-impact-of-digital- technologies-on-trade/ (viewed 15.07.2019) [in English].
15. Worldwide services revenue crossed $ 1 trillion mark in 2018. (2018). www.telecomtv.com. Retrieved from https://www. telecomtv.com/content/news/worldwide-services-revenue-crossed-1-trillion-mark-in-2018-34865/ (viewed 21.07.2019) [in English].
16. MoU to collaborate on building world-class next generation (4G&5G) software defined network laboratories. (n. d.). www.telecomtv.com. Retrieved from https://www.telecomtv.com/content/tracker/tech-mahindra-and-rakuten- collaborate-to-set-up-world-class-5g-labs-in-tokyo-and-bengaluru-32925/ (viewed 29.06.2019) [in English].
17. Ivent Report. Industry 4.0 Summit & Exhibition. (2018) (n. d.). www.i40summit.vn. Retrieved from http://www. i40summit.vn/docs/Event_report_i40summit.vn.pdf (viewed 15.06.2019) [in English].
18. The Coming Era of Mathematical Capitalism. How the Power of Mathematics Changes Our Future. Summary. (2019). www.meti.go.jp. Retrieved from https://www.meti.go.jp/english/press/2019/pdf/0326_004a.pdf (viewed 25.07.2019) [in English].
19. Сapital Markets Union: Making it easier for insurers to invest in the real economy. (n. d.). europa.eu. Retrieved from http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-19-1601_en.htm (viewed 06.06.2019) [in English].
20. Kelly, Jemima. (2017). Global assets under management hit all-time high above $ 80 trillion. (n. d.). www.reuters.com. Retrieved from https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-funds-aum/global-assets-under-management-hit-all- time-high-above-80-trillion-idUSKBN1CZ11B (viewed 17.07.2019) [in English].
21. Pravitelstvo Cheshskoi Respubliki utverdilo proekt po podderzhke rynka kapitala [The Government of the Czech Republic has approved a capital market support project]. (n. d.). www.radio.cz/ru. Retrieved from https://www.radio. cz/ru/rubrika/ekonomika/pravitelstvo-chr-utverdilo-proekt-po-podderzhke-rynka-kapitala (viewed 22.05.2019) [in Russian].
22. Peremeny v sektore revoliutsionnykh tekhnologii. Tsentry tekhnologicheskikh innovaczii ishchut novyie vozmozhnosti dlia operezheniia konkurentov [Changes in the revolutionary technology sector. Technology Innovation Centers are looking for new opportunities to stay ahead of the competition]. (n. d.). assets.kpmg. Retrieved from https://assets.kpmg/content/dam/kpmg/by/pdf/by_ru-ru-changing-landscape-of-disruptive-technologies.pdf (viewed 17.07.2019) [in Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.