THE INFLUENCE OF DIVERSITY ON THE NATIONAL SECURITY OF THE STATE
Poverty is a complex and multidimensional phenomenon, and its impact on one aspect or another of social life requires careful reflection and research. It fully relates to the impact of poverty on such an overriding and urgent essence as national security. Both of these entities (poverty and national security) are extremely complex and multi-faceted. Therefore, we can assume that the effect of one phenomenon on the other is rather complex and multichannel, ambiguous, and sometimes contradictory. The study of poverty as a social phenomenon has a special place in science. Poverty was studied by economists, sociologists, philosophers, psychologists and representatives of other sciences. However, security researchers, oddly enough, often overcome poverty by the side, without paying due attention to this phenomenon. Most people quite rightly perceive poverty as a negative phenomenon, however, mostly on an individual level. No normal person wants poverty to himself, his family, relatives and relatives. At the same time, we intuitively suspect the existence of a certain link between poverty as a socio-economic phenomenon and the general state of affairs in the state. However, only the identification of the full range of links and impacts of poverty on national security will allow us to make sound management decisions regarding its (security) consolidation. For Ukraine, combating poverty is not only a moral imperative, but also a vital necessity. In recent years, poverty has become a major threat to society and the state. Poverty leads to social and economic stagnation of society (population), destroying the stability of the national economy from the inside. Poverty, as a result of economic and social problems, has become a generator of threats and threats to the national economy. The underestimation of poverty can cost Ukraine a lot, because it leads to the loss of the most valuable economic resource – human.
2. Balakirieva, O.M. (Ed.), Holovenko, V.A., & Levin, R.Ya. et al. (2009). Sotsiolohichnyi vymir sotsialno-ekonomichnykh protsesiv v Ukraini [Sociological dimension of socio-economic processes in Ukraine]. Kyiv, NAN Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
3. Matsiievskyi, Yu., & Kovalko, V. (2015). Protestnyi potentsial ta politychna mobilizatsiia v Ukraini: Chynnyky vzaiemodii [Protest Potential and Political Mobilization in Ukraine: Factors of Interaction]. cpr.oa.edu.ua. Retrieved from https://cpr.oa.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Protestnyi_potencial_ta_pol_mobilizaciya_chynnyky_vzayemodiyi_Matsiyevsky_Kovalko.pdf [in Ukrainian].
4. Klimonova, A. Instrumentarii ugroz ekonomicheskoi bezopasnosti, initsyirovannyi vysokim urovnem sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo neravenstva naseleniia [Toolkit of threats to economic security, initiated by a high level of socio-economic inequality of the population]. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/instrumentariy-ugroz-ekonomicheskoy-bezopasnosti-initsiirovannyy-vysokim-urovnem-sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo-neravenstva-naseleniya [in Russian].
5. Gurnytskyi, A. (2015). Bednost s pozitsyi kriminologii [Poverty from the standpoint of criminology]. Obshchestvo i pravo – Society and Law, 1 (51), 174–181 [in Russian].
6. Hladkyi, V. (2017). Bednost, nishcheta i kriminalizatsiia obshchestva [Poverty, poverty and criminalization of society]. Aktualnyie nauchnyie issledovaniia v sovremennom mire – Current Scientific Research in the Modern World, Issue 6 (26), part 6, 35–55 [in Russian].
7. Hushсhenko, V. (2007). Shcho take marhinalizm? [What is marginalizm?]. Humanitarnyi chasopys – Humanitarian Journal, 2, 21–27 [in Ukrainian].
8. Vitvitska, V. Marhinalizatsiia naselennia yak chynnyk zlochynnosti [Marginalization of the population as a factor in crime]. (n.d.). files.visnikkau.org. Retrieved from http://files.visnikkau.org/200001156-85f9e86f3b/Visnyk4_14.pdf [in Ukrainian].
9. Bielavina, T.I., Vasiutynskyi, V.O. (Ed.), & Vinkov, V.Yu. et al. (2016). Sotsialna psykholohiia bidnosti [Social Psychology of Poverty]. Kyiv: Millenium [in Ukrainian].
10. Holovnia, O. (2011). Pyiatstvo i alkoholizm yak peredumova do vchynennia zlochyniv [Drinking and alcoholism as a precondition for committing crimes]. ntm.net.ua. Retrieved from http://ntm.net.ua/2011-01-21-12-51-49/688-2011-07-01-08-29-35[in Ukrainian].
11. Hruzieva, T. (2004). Kharchuvannia riznykh hrup naselennia Ukrainy v suchasnykh umovakh stratyfikatsii suspilstva [Nutrition of Different Groups of the Population of Ukraine in the Modern Conditions of Stratification of Society]. www.medved.kiev.ua. Retrieved from http://www.medved.kiev.ua/arh_nutr/art_2004/n04_4_6.htm [in Ukrainian].
12. Savenko, S. (2017, Oct. 26). Ukraintsi na eksport: sohodni i zavtra trudovoi mihratsii [Ukrainians for Export: Today and Tomorrow for Labor Migration]. news.finance.ua. Retrieved from https://news.finance.ua/ua/news/-/413402/ukrayintsi-na-eksport-sogodni-i-zavtra-trudovoyi-migratsiyi [in Ukrainian].
13. Torbin, V.F., & Hobzei, V.F. (2009). Deiaki problemy komplektuvannia Zbroinyh Syl Ukrainy zdorovym popovnenniam [Some Problems of Fitting up the Armed Forces of Ukraine with a Healthy Replenishment]. Viiskova medycyna Ukrainy – Military Medicine of Ukraine, Vol. 9, No. 2, 111–115. nbuv.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/vmuk_2009_9_2_20 [in Ukrainian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.